Thursday, February 23, 2012

... and steps.

6.30am run planned for tomorrow, then it's off to practise guitar for the Innovations performance with my friend Robz Peatfield. I also have assignments due, but hey: this is 3rd year. What did I expect?

In other guitar news, our GuitarSociety sign-up went just fine, thank you very much. We signed about 50 or more people, and there are still a lot more who are expressing interest in joining our fledgling society and taking their first steps towards great guitardom. Now we just need venues, practice slots, and equipment... Sheesh...
Also: Cait is strange. Left hand guitar, what?! Who does that?! (Yes, Hendrix, I know).
In further developments, still nothing going with this Rodrigo y Gabriella duo idea that I had with George (of GuitarSoc, the founding father, so to speak), which is slightly disappointing. We could make some people's jaws drop, I tell you.

And on the subject of jaw-dropping, I hope to see yours doing similar actions at Champs Action Bar (where Scott's Spot - a place visited only once - used to be). Doors open at 7pm, the Acoustic Fireside Jam starts at 9pm, and goes on until 12. Not sure when I'm on yet, but I will let you know.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment