Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby steps

And so the journey has begun.

On the Rowing/sporting front, I've finally signed up for the gym (a New Year's resolution most don't succeed in) and woke up at 6am for a 7km run. Ended up only running at 6.30am, though: had one of those dreams - you know, the ones where you dream you have gotten out of bed and are pulling on your clothes? Yeah. Sneaky, my brain. Sneaky.

Guitar is also looking good! If you haven't caught up with my Youtube guitar channel, Dear Reader, you can do so now. Playing my first Grahamstown gig of the year tonight at Pirates pizza bar (I forget its formal business name, but down here we Rhodents just call it Pirates), and have gotten an email to play on Saturday at another bar called Champs. Baby steps, so to speak.

And, just to round this post up (can't talk only about work and, well, passion under the guise of work) it's my 21st party on Friday, which might get just a little bit out of hand. But hey, that's a few days away, so let's take this week as it comes.

Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment