Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012 and new directions

With us only just into the what will turn out to be NOT the last year of the world, I've decided to revamp this whole blog. Sure, ranting and raving about the things that make you seethe might be entertaining once in a while (Facebook is just one such thing), but at the end of the day it's just a bunch of hot air.

So, in which new direction shall this old blog be travelling? Well, I figured that I should just make it about the quotidian life of a university student living, partying and (contrary to popular belief) working damn hard at Rhodes University. Since that last blog post (geez, 2010 was SO long ago; it only hit me now how much time has passed since I walked through those hypothetical University gates) I've become a lot more... well, at home.

My Rowing has taken off since April last year (won Boatrace two years running against UJ), as has guitar, partying and just about everything else you could imagine. Let's be honest here: Third year is the bomb.


And so, this blog shall cover a bit of everything: music that inspires me, guitar clips of my own, things that frustrate or excite me, and the latest developments in my social, academic and sporting lives.


Let's make this year a good one.

Peace




No comments:

Post a Comment